A Developer's Perspective on Healthy Communities
Presented at the City of San Antonio's Public Health and the Built Environment Conference, May 7, 2014
On May 7, 2014, Perry spoke at a presentation entitled Public Health and the Built Environment: Healthy Communities by Design hosted by the San Antonio Metropolitan Health District.
The conference brought together public health professionals, architects, designers and other professionals interested in learning more about the correlation between the public health and the built environment.
Watch video of Perry below.
To learn more about the conference and watch more presentations from it, click here ».
More by Perry Bigelow
- A Developer's Perspective on Healthy Communities
- The Builder-Developer as a Steward of God's Resources
- Builder of the Year Acceptance Speech
- Building and Development Philosophy: Cultural and Environmental Sustainability
- 13th Annual Affordable Comfort Conference
- 1st Annual National Green Building Conference
- Bibliography - Neighborhood Planning, Community & Ecology
- The Spirituality of Sustainability
- Stewardship of Creation
- God and Money
- Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger
- Excerpts from "Sex, Economy, Freedom & Community"
- Devotional - Listening to God Daily
- Bibliography for "God and Money" and "Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger"